Book Title: Paying for College Without Going Broke, 2015 Edition (College Admissions Guides)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2014-10-28
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksThe only annual college financial aid guide with line-by-line instructions for completing the FAFSA and CSS PROFILE aid forms!
As seen in USA TODAY, the Wall Street Journal
, and the Los Angeles Times, Paying for College Without Going Broke
will help you:
• Calculate the actual costs of college
• Increase your chances of receiving aid
• Compare aid offers and learn how to appeal if needed
• Plan strategically as an independent student or a divorced or single parent
• Understand long- and short-term money-saving tactics
• Avoid costly mistakes when applying Paying for College Without Going Broke
includes a foreword by Bill Clinton as well as in-depth line-by-line strategies for filling out 2015-2016 aid forms, including the required federal FAFSA form.