Book Title: Kaplan GED Test Premier 2015 with 2 Practice Tests: Book + Online + Videos + Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Release Date: 2015-01-06
Author: Caren Van Slyke
Related BooksComprehensive content review, strategies, and practice for all sections of the GED Tests from a top expert.
The GED is a high school equivalency test that is recognized by educational institutions and employers throughout the United States and Canada. Every year, hundreds of thousands of individuals obtain GED diplomas or certificates as a first step toward academic or professional advancement. While other GED guides are designed for classroom use, Kaplan's GED Test Premier 2015
is a self-study program for the GED.
Kaplan's GED Test Premier 2015
self-study system includes:
- 1,000+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 2 Full-length practice tests—including an online practice test with feedback to help you pinpoint areas of weakness
- In-book diagnostic pretest to help you set up a personalized study plan for the book and online materials
- 50 online videos with expert instruction and explanations
- Expert strategies for tackling the exam, both in the book and in online videos
- Essential skills you’ll need to pass the Reasoning through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies Tests
- Effective strategies for writing extended responses and short answers that appear on three of the four tests
- Clear instructions on using the Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView calculator
This is the same printed content as Kaplan's GED Test 2015 Strategies, Practice, and Review with 2 Practice Tests
, but with more
expert online videos.